It used for papermaking are bamboos, white bamboos and green bamboos, which have the characteristics of rich fiber, fast growth, high output, and many shoots, and can be reproduced in large numbers.
They are most suitable for mass production of bamboo pulp. At present, bamboo India, which has the largest pulp output, also mainly uses these fast-growing and high-yielding bamboos as papermaking raw materials---Toilet Paper Bamboo.
Bamboo papermaking method is selected from "Tiangong Kaiwu", the method is as follows:
- Cutting bamboo floating pond: chop young bamboo, put it in the pond, cut and soak for more than 100 days, use natural microorganisms to decompose and wash away the green skin of bamboo;
- Cooking on the Zuzuo fire: Put the above-mentioned bamboo into the barrel and boil it together with lime for eight days and eight nights;
- Mortar: Take out the bamboo treated above, put it into a stone mortar, and beat it with a stone pestle until the bamboo is smashed and looks like a mud surface;
- Drain the material into the curtain: Pour the smashed bamboo material into the water tank, and use the bamboo curtain to swing the material in the water. The bamboo material becomes a thin layer and attaches to the bamboo curtain, and the rest of the water flows down the trough from the four sides of the bamboo curtain. Inside;
- Cover the curtain and press the paper: Then pass the curtain over and over again, so that the wet paper falls on the board, and it becomes a sheet of paper. In this way, repeat the steps of slopping the material and covering the curtain, so that a sheet of wet paper is stacked up to thousands of sheets, and then add a wooden board on top to squeeze out most of the water;
- Fire drying: Lift the wet paper one by one and dry it. The equipment for baking paper is to build a narrow alley with earth bricks, and a fire is lit in the alley. After the temperature of the earth bricks rises, wet paper is pasted one by one to dry. After drying, uncover it to get paper.
- Original ecological raw Bamboo Rolls pulp material
The uncolored papers on the market are generally produced from pure natural plant fibers extracted from bamboo pulp, sugarcane pulp, and straw pulp. Among them, the bamboo fiber unbleached paper extracted from bamboo pulp is the best.
- Natural, No Additives
Traditional white household paper is made by bleaching methods such as chlorine bleaching and hypochlorite bleaching according to different whiteness requirements, and even fluorescent whitening agents are added.No BPA,NO PFA.
Chlorine bleaching process will produce dioxin, and dioxin is a high carcinogen, its toxicity is 900 times that of arsenic. Although the fluorescent whitening agent can make the appearance of the product pure white, it is harmful to the body and has no benefit.
The natural color paper uses a special pulping process without adding any toxic and harmful chemical raw materials, which fundamentally eliminates the harm of carcinogens and chemical raw materials such as chlorine, benzene, and fluorescent powder in white household paper to the body, and makes all users free from bleaching. The harm of paper and recycled paper to human body. So that human beings will no longer be harmed by "white killers".
- Healthy and comfortable, safe and secure
Bamboo fiber contains a substance called "Zhukun", which has been confirmed by the national authority to have antibacterial and antibacterial effects, so it is more healthy and hygienic to use this product. It has been proved by experiments that the same number of bacteria can be observed under a microscope.
Bacteria can multiply in large quantities in cotton and wood fiber products, and about 75% of the bacteria on bamboo fiber products are killed after 24 hours. At the same time, the length of bamboo fiber is longer, the fiber wall is thicker, and the fiber hole is larger, so it has good air permeability and adsorption, and can quickly absorb pollutants such as oil and dirt. So health and comfort will be better and stronger than other natural color paper.
Although it is easy to use, the choice of toilet paper seems endless and requires a very careful decision. More importantly, if we are talking about environmental protection! To make it easier for you, you need to consider the following points when choosing the best environmentally friendly bamboo toilet paper.
1) Tree - Free Material.
As far as the materials used in environmentally friendly toilet paper are concerned, you have two choices-bamboo toilet paper and recycled paper. Each has its own weaknesses and strengths, so it's best to know the main differences before buying.
Recycled paper: rich in resources but rough.
2）Bamboo: Sustainable and Comfortable.
It seems to be the current material, bamboo grows rapidly, is sustainable, does not need fertilizers or pesticides, can be used like wood, and will not have a great impact on the ecology.
And because it comes from the original material, bamboo toilet paper is softer and more comfortable than ordinary recycled paper. In fact, it is difficult to distinguish between bamboo toilet paper and standard toilet paper used at home.
3) Number of Layers
Generally speaking, the thickness of toilet paper is 1-4 layers. The number of layers only refers to the number of layers of paper used. In general, the higher the number of layers, the stronger, softer, absorbent and thicker the tissue should be.
For general needs, 2 layers of bamboo toilet paper is enough. However, if you are looking for a cheaper option, 1 layer of toilet paper is your choice, while 3-4 layers of toilet paper provide you with thicker and stronger toilet paper, but at a higher price.
I know that lovely poo poo brand bamboo toilet paper has a variety of paper layers for you to choose from.which can be selected on its official website.