Regulating the stomach is very important, it is directly related to our health and quality of life. Gastrointestinal problems are common and are usually caused by poor diet and lifestyle habits. How to maintain good gut health? The following provides 10 ways to nourish the stomach, hoping to help everyone. Lovelypoopoo takes your health seriously.
Bad intestinal tract can be recuperated by diet adjustment, abdominal massage, oral medicine and other methods. If you need to use medicine, you should operate it under the guidance of a professional doctor, try not to self-medicate, otherwise it may endanger your health.
- Diet adjustment: Poor intestinal tract may be caused by long-term bad eating habits. You can eat less and more meals, eat regularly, eat some light and easy-to-digest foods, such as corn porridge, millet porridge, etc., and avoid eating spicy and irritating foods. Food, eat more foods rich in dietary fiber, such as celery, cabbage, spinach, etc.;
- Abdominal massage: You can massage the abdomen clockwise, or use a hot water bottle or hot towel for external treatment, which can speed up intestinal peristalsis, promote blood circulation, and help discharge gas in the intestinal tract;
- Oral medicines: Poor intestinal tract may be caused by flora imbalance. You can take Bacillus subtilis dual live bacteria granules, Bifidobacterium triple live bacteria enteric-coated capsules, etc. for treatment according to the doctor's advice.
- Chew slowly while eating
Chewing slowly can reduce the full decomposition of food and reduce the stimulation of food to the gastrointestinal tract, especially those with poor digestive function must pay attention.
- Develop good eating habits
Do not talk or laugh loudly during meals, so as to avoid excessive air entering the stomach and causing abdominal distension and abdominal pain.
- Appropriately eat more foods that have the effect of strengthening the spleen and nourishing the stomach
When conditioning the stomach, eat more foods that have the effect of strengthening the spleen and stomach, such as pumpkin, yam, carrots, etc., especially if the stomach is not good due to the imbalance of the spleen and stomach, it can be adjusted under the advice of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Eat small, frequent meals
People with frequent abdominal distension, abdominal pain, indigestion, and constipation are more recommended to eat less and more meals, so that the food nutrients entering the stomach can be fully absorbed and the possibility of food fermentation in the gastrointestinal tract can be reduced.
- Avoid irritating foods
Stimulant foods include barbecue, hot pot, etc. Such foods will not only increase the burden of digestion in the gastrointestinal tract, but may also stimulate gastric acid secretion and cause irritation to the gastric mucosa. People with poor stomach should eat less or not eat.
- Develop good work and rest habits.
Sufficient and high-quality sleep can promote the recovery of the body, enhance its self-repair ability, and accelerate the elimination of discomfort symptoms.
- Keep moving
Good exercise habits can enhance the body's immunity and anti-virus ability, and have a more obvious auxiliary effect on the recovery of the disease. However, people with poor stomach and intestines are not recommended to exercise immediately after meals.
In conclusion, maintaining good gastrointestinal health requires attention to many factors, including diet and lifestyle habits. We can protect the health of the stomach and make the body healthier through the above 10 methods of nourishing the stomach.