Toilet paper also has quality grades, which are usually divided into: qualified products, first-class products and excellent products. Of course, the higher the grade of the paper towel, the better its water absorption and flexibility. However, as long as it is a qualified product, parents can use it with confidence, but its quality will be slightly worse than the first-class and first-class products.
With the increasing demand for toilet paper, people's requirements for it are also constantly increasing. In order to make toilet paper soft, manufacturers use mechanical methods to wrinkle the paper page to increase the softness of toilet paper. There are many raw materials for making toilet paper, such as cotton pulp, wood pulp, bamboo pulp, straw pulp, and recycle paper pulp. Toilet paper requires no sizing. If colored toilet paper is produced, an appropriate amount of coloring material should be added. Toilet paper is characterized by strong water absorption, low bacterial content (the total number of bacteria per gram of paper weight must not exceed 200-400, and pathogenic bacteria such as Escherichia coli are not allowed), soft paper, uniform thickness, no holes, uniform wrinkles, uniform color, and less impurities.
For example, when producing small rolls of double-layer / three layer toilet paper, the punching pitch should be consistent, the pinholes should be clear, easy to break, and neat.
Due to the "disposable" feature of toilet paper, environmentalists have long pointed out and advocated that people reuse handkerchiefs, but in fact toilet paper has always been popular because it is more convenient and faster than handkerchiefs. In the current age of pursuing speed, people are used to this characteristic of toilet paper. What we can do is to take care of the environment more, participate in afforestation, and improve the manufacturing process to reduce waste of energy and raw materials.
- One pick: choose the right one, not the cheap one. Paper is one of the most commonly used daily necessities. When purchasing, you should choose the variety that meets your needs, and try to choose a reliable big brand.
- Second look: Look at the product details at the bottom of the package. Generally, there are product details at the bottom of the paper package. Pay attention to the implementation standards and product raw materials, and try to choose high-quality products.
- Three touches: Good paper feels soft and delicate, and it will not shed hair or powder when rubbed gently. At the same time, compare the toughness. Hold a paper towel in your hand and pull it with a little force. The paper will have wrinkles when it is pulled, but it will not break. That is a good paper!
- Four smells: Smell the smell. When buying paper, you should smell it. If it smells of chemicals, don't buy it. When purchasing, try not to buy scented ones, so as not to ingest the essence when wiping your mouth.
- Try the feel:If you touch it, good toilet paper has good evenness, fine wrinkles, and feels comfortable to the touch, while poor toilet paper feels rough; tear it, and good toilet paper is tough when torn or pulled up, indicating high strength; rubbing, poor toilet paper is easy to lose powder, fluff, and break after rubbing. Raw wood pulp is completely extracted from wood. In addition to wood, native wood pulp may also have added raw materials such as straw, cotton and linen, and its purity is definitely not as good as that of raw wood pulp. In other words, virgin wood pulp is one grade higher than virgin wood pulp. The cost of raw wood pulp is much more expensive than that of virgin wood pulp, and it is non-toxic and harmless to use, and is environmentally friendly and safe.
Lovely Poo Poo mainly sells ECO-FRIENDLY bamboo toilet paper.It is exactly like the description of ingredients in making our bamboo toilet paper – simple. Tree-free, fragrance-free, BPA-free, formaldehyde-free, chlorine-free, chemicals-free, 100% bamboo.
Finally，Tips For Buying Toilet Paper--- Choose Lovely Poo Poo Bamboo Toilet Paper！