Is Someone In Your Household Using Too Much Toilet Paper? Find Out Now!
Average Toilet Paper Statistics
Toilet paper is the most used household item in any household. According to the National Association of County and City Health Officials, Americans used an average of 68.4 sheets per day in 2011. In addition to the toilet paper originally intended to be used, toilet paper is also a common consumer product in the family for other reasons, including:In a poll conducted on a convenience item taken advantage of the most, toilet paper outranked any other item by a whopping 69%! Aside from its originally intended used, toilet paper is a commonly consumed item for other reasons in the household, including:
- nose care
- makeup removal
- clean children's hands / faces
- wipe off small spills
- coveringthe toilet seat before use (mainly in the public toilet)
- cleaning glasses
Personal Toilet Paper Use
The fact about the average amount of toilet paper a person uses each year is:
- Use about 57 sheets of toilet paper per day and 8.6 sheets per trip to the bathroom.
- Most people use 20000 sheets of toilet paper per year (or about 100 rolls).
- Everyone uses roughly 50 pounds of toilet paper a year! This is the use of a lot of toilet paper!
As a person, if you use ordinary rolls more than 3-4 days (or two rolls every 6-7 days), you use more toilet paper than ordinary people!
Folders, Wadders, & Wrappers
When using toilet paper, do you rub it up, wrap it around your hand, or fold it up? Research shows that most women are stutterers and most men are folders!
- 40% of people (mainly men) fold / stack toilet paper when using it.
- 40% of people (mainly women) make a mess of it.
- The remaining 20% prefer packaging methods.
The Cost of Toilet Paper
The annual cost of toilet paper, napkins and napkins per person in 2016 was about $120, according to an annual study of paper use per person in the United States Considering the fluctuating market, sales and different sizes of drums entering and leaving the market, it is difficult to obtain the accurate annual cost.
What is the best bang for your buck?
Should you choose single volume or dual volume? How about the first or second floor? Finding the best price / performance ratio can be challenging, especially since there is no real standard for drum size.
A single roll can usually drop about 150 pieces per roll. However, two volumes of 176-352 sheets per volume are known.
Calculate the ccost per sheet.
There is no easier way to find out if you got the best price for toilet paper than to do mathematical calculations. The equation for calculating the actual cost of one package and another is to calculate the cost of each paper.
- Divide the cost of the package by the number of rolls in the package.
- Use cost per volume. Divide the cost per roll by the number of sheets per roll.
- Use the cost of each piece of paper to compare the price and value with other products.
Avoid Using Too Much Toilet Paper
If you find yourself using toilet paper too fast at home, it's likely that you use it more than necessary in the bathroom Avoid using too much toilet paper, save money and avoid potential plumbing problems.
Using too much toilet paper will lead to blockage. Professional pipeline service is needed to rescue!